TieTechnology offers a powerful communications solution with its call center setup. Let TieTechnology configure a call center right in your own place of business. Embrace the power of SIP trunking or Session Initiation Protocol, along with the versatility of VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol to propel your company forward. With a call center, a business receives an abundance of tools and resources otherwise not available.
Top Call Center Advantages
TieTechnology is a leader in business services, including enterprise level communications. With an in-house call center, your company can easily handle overflow calls. A call center is also a great resource for disaster recovery. And, it can handle specialized call, routing to specific departments after collecting cursory information. But, there are more compelling reasons to establish a call center in your business:
- Cost reduction. Instead of relying on an off-site service, bring that benefit right under your roof. And, enjoy cost reduction by employing the cost savings always associated with SIP trunking and VoIP technologies. Take more direct control of your company’s communications. Plus, stay in-the-know and up-to-date without worrying about how customer calls are handled.
- Handle more peak-hour calls. With a call center, it’s easy to handle all those peak hour calls without depriving anyone of support or sales. Instead of sending calls elsewhere, take them in-house, through a fully functional call center. Avoid rushing calls to get through each one in the queue and give customers the attention they deserve.
- Decrease call abandonment. A call center will substantially decrease call abandonment. Relying on an off-site, external call service means putting a lot of faith in their ability to successfully facilitate floods of inbound calls. With an internal call center, inbound call abandonment will decrease and remain low.
- Implement 24/7/365 support. To really improve customer satisfaction, embrace the power of 24/7/365 support. Handle incoming calls without missing a single inquiry and do more to improve customer experience. This is especially helpful for businesses which greatly need customer phone support that never shuts down or pauses.
- Increase customer satisfaction. With a call center setup through TieTechnology, you’ll do more to meet customer needs at practically every level. Businesses with an internal call center lose fewer customers due to call abandonment and other factors. Plus, offer better customer experience with calls fielded right onsite. Monitor all communications without relying on a third-party based in a far away location. Plus, increase inbound call efficiency to improve customer relations, increase sales, and market more effectively.
Call TieTechnology directly for more information about setting up a call center at 813-856-0223.